Thyroid and Weight Loss

     I was recently in the hospital last June for 10 days. When I entered the hospital I weighed over 250 lbs. This was do to 4 reasons. First, I like food and overate like crazy. Second, I have hypothyroidism and the doctors said I had no thyroid hormone in my body. Third, because of this disease you tend to lay around and sleep a lot, you have no metabolism. Fourth reason for the weight is that I was retaining so much water, I had no ankles and my fingers, face, and feet were horribly swollen. They put me back on my pills and just two months later, I weigh 214.

     Now comes the hard part. I can't blame the disease for being fat anymore. I have to work hard to lose the rest just like everybody else. I'm eating smaller portions and doing a 6 day a week workout.

     If you suspect you also have a thyroid problem, get tested. Either way follow this diet, eat less and move more.

0 comments:

 

Diet, Weight Loss-Dying For Food © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair