As I write this I am fighting for my life. I have diabetes, and hypothyroidism, but overall I am fat, I love food and let it take over my life, against all advice to do otherwise. I am so swollen with water I have bags under my eyes, can barely clench my fists, and breathing has become a problem. I stopped taking my synthroid for several months to the point where my body is starting to shut down. My doctor has given me the synthroid at a low dose to start until I get my blood tests done, and a blood pressure/diuretic to get the swelling down. The swelling is water, but overeating has been a factor all along. I am woman enough to take responsibility for my part in my illnesses.
Search this blog
Popular Posts
-
We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but now a study has concluded that you can lose more weight if...
-
Those of you are are not obese but have loved ones who are, can easily become frustrated and angry because you can't understand why...
-
I was watching this TV show about this woman with 6 daughters who weights 606 pounds. She is so fat she cannot move or walk. She is stu...
-
Before we can create the ultimate diet for ourselves, I believe we need to know what our daily allowances should be. A low carb d...
-
Based on rat studies, researchers believe that moms who eat junk food while breastfeeding and pregnancy have children who have larger fa...
-
How's everyone doing on your weight loss? This is how I see it work The first few days you will have dropped a few pounds. It...
-
A newly published study followed almost 5,000 American Indian kids from their childhoods till adulthood. They found that kids who were...
-
I have heard and believe that our minds do not hear negative words. For instance, if I tell you not to picture an elephant, before you ...
-
By now you should have told people that you are trying to loose weight and they may offer you their own suggestions as to how you might...
-
This three year old boy from China is said to weight over 130 pounds. Doctors think he has some kind of hormonal imbalance because he i...
My Other Blogs
Blogger templates
Followers
- Kathleen Milazzo
- Elgin, Il., United States
- Hello! I'm Kathleen and I want to thank you for your visit. I love to help empower women of all ages through health, beauty, and confidence.






0 comments:
Post a Comment