BOREDOM and OVEREATING


Up till now I have been thinking that people overate because of deep emotional issues. Last night it hit me that some of the overeating could simply be because of boredom. It could be that sometimes you just want the taste, the feeling, the flavor.

To that end I began to research products by which we could experience favorite flavors without the calories, carbs, and fats.

I've talked about my fake spray butter many times before, and while I'm sure it's not the healthiest thing for me, it certainly is a lot healthier than carrying this extra weight and being diabetic.

Anyway some of you may know about this already, but there is a Chef named David Burke who has invented what he calls Flavor Sprays. I believe they come in about 35 flavors and contain no fat, no calories, no carbs, and no cholesterol.

They work the same as the fake spray butter, two sprays is considered a serving. Now I did read some reviews and some of them said they didn't have enough taste, but they also did not try them all.

Two ounces are $5.95 and contain about 222 sprays. For me, a little taste is better than no taste.

I was thinking that Jelly Belly could make jelly beans with flavors like steak, chili dogs, fries, and pizza for example. They already make buttered popcorn which I love and for the four calories, it lasts a long time in your mouth. I know this might sound crazy or gross to some of you but I think it would work for some people.

0 comments:

 

Diet, Weight Loss-Dying For Food © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair