HOW MUCH PROTEIN?

To find out how much protein you need every day , you need to multiply your ideal weight, not your currant weight, by .37 and that will give the number of grams of protein you need each day. So if your ideal weight is 120 lbs. multiply 120 by .37 This gives an approximate answer of 44 grams of protein each day.

Just for further information one gram of protein is equal to 4 calories, you needn't do any additional math for this.

Once again I must remind you that I am not a doctor, nutritionist, or a dietitian. Before you take any diet advice you should seek the consult of one of those experts. I am just a person who has done some research and am formulating a diet for myself. One that I can stay on for the rest of my life and help me to achieve my weight loss goals and also control my diabetes.

0 comments:

 

Diet, Weight Loss-Dying For Food © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair