Good Diets from Good Housekeeping

     I happened to be going through a Good Housekeeping magazine and came across an article about a diet called the Snack All Day Diet. Any diet that lets you eat all day long gets my interest. The diet made a lot of sense once I read the plan. It's a 1400 calorie a day diet that goes from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm with food being eaten every two hours. Dinner at 6:00 pm is about 300 calories and all the rest are snacks of about 180 calories.

     There are two features of this weight loss diet that I really like. The first is that because you are eating small amounts more frequently you get used to eating and becoming fuller on smaller portions. The other nice feature of this diet is that you are more able to keep your blood sugar levels at a more even level throughout the day.

     The down side as I see it is that your initial shopping list will not be short or inexpensive. I still think it's worth checking out, go to Good Housekeeping and The Snack All Day Diet, and see what you think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm an all day snacker because it does my body right!

My carrots and apple snacks stabilized my blood sugar and help release jaw tension.

Then I have nuts and dried fruit in the afternoon in that inbetween lunch and dinner ...

A little, healthy snack goes alonggggg way.

Viveca

 

Diet, Weight Loss-Dying For Food © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair