Swelling Finally Gone

     It seemed like it took forever but I finally got rid of the swelling. The puffed bags under my eyes are gone and my fingers and hands are down also. It took a lot of will power to stay away from salty and processed foods. What I did was to order a lot of fruit and vegetables and water and diet drinks.

     I cooked my food myself which helped me to avoid extra sodium. I did lose some pounds but I've got far to go. However now I've pretty much lost my taste for chips, luchmeats, and greasy fast foods. I also am eating smaller portions and getting full on less. The first few meals I had to fake it for myself by using smaller plates and eating slower telling myself that I was full on less than I was used to eating. After a while I felt fuller faster on less. I also, despite my upbringing, decided that I had to leave a couple bites uneaten on my plate. Now I've just come to feel like it's bad luck to clean my plate.It doesn't make sense but it works for me.

0 comments:

 

Diet, Weight Loss-Dying For Food © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair