The First Hurdle

     I find for myself that once a see a few pounds drop I am very motivated to drop more. As anyone will tell you the first few pounds you do drop are from water. Thin people think that doesn't count, but for me it does. I've learned that eating the same keeps that water trapped in your body. That eating high sodium foods makes me so bloated I look like a Thanksgiving day balloon and feel like one too. The bags under my eyes are filled and puffy and my hands are still with that swelling. So for me the first step is to get rid of this water by eating less and staying away from salt and high sodium foods.

     That means not bagged snacks like chips, no canned foods, and no fried or prepared foods. Yes it is hard at first but a few days will change what you eat forever if you stick with it.

0 comments:

 

Diet, Weight Loss-Dying For Food © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair